Moonshine fans in the Chattanooga and Nashville areas will have an opportunity to meet with Mark Ramsey and Digger Manes, legendary distillers and stars of the hit show Moonshiners.
The celebrity duo will visit liquor stores in Chattanooga and Athens Saturday, March 12 and visit the Nashville area Saturday, March 26. Fans will have an opportunity to shake hands, take a photo and purchase a signed jar of Mark and Diggers Rye Apple moonshine.
Meet and Greet Times and Locations:
Saturday, March 12th:
• Valley Wine & Liquors located at 3548 Cummings Hwy, Chattanooga, TN from 1-3pm.
• Muddy Waters Two Wine & Spirits located at 2622 Decatur Pike, Athens, TN from 4-6pm and 7-9pm.
Saturday, March 26th:
• Providence Wine & Spirits located at 1986 Providence Pkwy, Mount Juliet, TN from 10am-12pm.
• Old Fort Liquor & Wine located at 144 Cason Lane, Murfreesboro, TN from 1-3pm.
• Bootlegger’s Liquors located at 810 McMinnville Hwy, Woodbury, TN from 3:30-5:30pm.
• Cool Springs Wines & Spirits located at 1935 Mallory Lane, Franklin, TN from 7-9pm.
As young outdoorsmen in the backwoods of Cocke County, Tennessee, Mark and Digger were introduced by trusted friends to a legendary local moonshiner who had gained notoriety for his shine. But he needed strong backs for bigger batches and youthful legs for wider distribution, and Mark and Digger were a perfect fit.
The duo recently partnered with Sugarlands Distilling Company to craft a world class spirit—Mark and Digger’s Rye Apple—an 80 proof, apple infused rye moonshine available for purchase throughout the state.